Scope of the T&C These T&C govern any and all uses of the Services
They are provided to Users at the time of the Services’ subscription and are available at any time. Users acknowledge having read and understood the T&C and hereby accept to be bound by them. The T&C shall prevail over any other contractual document issued by Users. AudienceMojo Solutions reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify the T&C at any time by posting a notice through the Services, or by sending Users a notice via email. Users shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Use of the Services following such notification constitutes Users' acceptance of the modified T&C.
Description of the service
1. Accessing to the services by creating an account
To access and use the Services, Users must be legally capable of entering into a binding agreement and abide by all applicable law (US and/or foreign).
To use the Services, Users must create an Account and provide the following information:
● Email address;
The email address must remain valid as long as the associated Account remains active. Users are responsible to update said email address if necessary.
Users’ password is strictly personal and confidential and Users shall not share it with anyone.
2. AudienceMojo's responsibilities
AudienceMojo shall provide Users (and as the case may be the Collaborators) with the Services according to the applicable Plan.
Subject to the T&C and provided that Users have paid all applicable Fees, AudienceMojo grants to Users a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable and revocable License to use the Services.
AudienceMojo Solutions shall provide Paid Users with tools enabling them to comment ThirdParty Content, to assign task, perform statistics, and archive the Mentions.
3. User's responsibilities
1). Using the Services
As a condition for accessing and using the Services, Users agree:
● to always provide truthful and actual personal data and to update them as needed so that they remain true, complete and accurate;
● to use the Services pursuant to their destination;
● if applicable, to select the Paid Plans
● to respect the rights of others and, more generally, all applicable laws and regulations relevant to the use of the Services;
● to use ThirdParty Content and ThirdParty Websites in accordance with the T&C and with any applicable legal or contractual restriction;
● not to post unauthorized commercial communication or spam on ThirdParty Websites/Apps;
● not to engage in any conduct that would interrupt, destroy, limit or more generally harm the Services or enable Users to gain unauthorized access to the Services, including by using viruses, malicious code, programs or files;
● not to copy or sell in whole or in part the Services;
● not to create more than one Account, nor to create a new Account further to the cancellation by AudienceMojo Solutions.
In case of any violation of the above, AudienceMojo Solutions reserves the right to cancel the Account and/or to block Users without any notice, nor indemnification.
Paid Users shall make payments to AudienceMojo Solutions pursuant to article VIII of the T&C.
3). Financial terms and conditions
Paid Plans require the payment of Fees according to the applicable fees schedule
Applicable Fees for the use of the Services may differ and may be displayed in different currencies depending on the Users’ location (with taxes, if applicable).
Users may pay Fees by credit card.
Users may at any time decide to change their Plan. Any change toward a lower Plan shall be applicable at the end of the current Term, whereas any upgrade shall be applicable immediately.
AudienceMojo reserves the right to update its fees schedule and to create new charges at any time, upon one (1) month prior notice to Users, which may be sent by email or posted on the Site. Invoices are sent to Paid Users by email and remain accessible from their Account at any time.
4). Intellectual property
The Services belong without any limitation to AudienceMojo. Users are authorized to use them only pursuant to the License. All rights not expressly granted to Users by the T&C are reserved.
AudienceMojo’ websites or software programs are original works protected by intellectual property laws and international conventions.
Users warrant that they will not modify, lease, borrow, sell, or distribute these works, or create derivative works based wholly or partly on it.
No use of the AudienceMojo’s name or trademark may occur without its prior written consent.
Users hereby acknowledge that AudienceMojo is the sole owner of its intellectual property rights, and particularly of the Services, and the names and shall not at any time dispute such ownership or the validity of AudienceMojo's intellectual property or any of the rights attached thereto.